the WORKS sealant and adhesive means you can manage all kinds of jobs that are impossible with a traditional solvent or water based adhesive. There’s no shrinkage, no staining, no solvents and no need for additional fixings for most applications. It resists mould growth, is flexible and over paintable with water based paint.
Apply theWORKS in wet or dry conditions on virtually any substrate and get a secure fix and seal quickly and easily. It can be used on most surfaces and substrates where a seal or bond is needed including, wood, metal, glass, stone, plastics, polystyrene, concrete, tiles mirrors, plasterboard and more.
- Quick cure
- Resists mould growth
- Apply in wet or dry conditions
- Cures underwater
- No shrinkage
- No staining
- Saves time, quick curing and no need for additional fixings for most applications
- Excellent temperature range, can be used in any weather conditions
- Excellent resistance to UV
- Will not attack synthetic material, unlike solvent based adhesive
- Environmentally friendly and user friendly – no solvents, non hazardous, non flammable and no odour means it can be used in confined spaces and areas open to the public.