Elite-3x is the most affordable color fishfinder ever announced -- featuring Broadband Sounder™, water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
The compact, affordable Elite-3x fishfinder features an LED-backlit color display to quickly and easily identify fish targets, bottom contours and structure -- featuring dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz Broadband Sounder™ operation with water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
- LED-backlit color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
- Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large areas.
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for drop-shotting technique.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas.
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations.
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket.