Free Delivery On All Orders
The SKYWATCH Xplorer 2
Anemometer(JDC X2) is one of our new exciting lines of hand held anemometers from JDC Electronic that measures wind speed, temperature and windchill.
Intended for both professional and consumer use, the SKYWATCH Xplorer 2 Anemometer is packed with most popular features essential for monitoring the environment. This pocket sized handheld wind speed meter offers exceptional accuracy and is an excellent low cost option for calculating wind speeds, windchill and temperature.
Simple to use the SKYWATCH Xplorer 2 Anemometer does not include complicated and seldom-used features such as downloading and storing. Press one button and instant readings are at your fingertips. Wind speed can be measured in mph, knots, m/s, fps or km/h and the anemometers display has a back light; handy for low-light conditions.
Designed with Swiss precision, the SKYWATCH Xplorer series are built to provide a lifetime of accurate and dependable use and are one of the most affordable meteorological instruments on the market today.
- Balanced instant wind speed
- Maximum wind speed
- Calculation of Wind Speed Chil Factor
- Temperature measuring range, 40F to 176F
- Wind speed units: km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps
- Maximum reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
- Back light Display
- Stainless steel back
- Replaceable lithium battery
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Accuracy according to Swiss standards
- Powered by 2 x CR1202 Lithium batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 41 x 93 x 17 mm
- Colour: Green and Black